- PlatonDevs.nl page
- AliExpress Helper extension for Chrome and Edge
- Orgchart Export extension for Chrome
- TrollFace Everywhere extension for Chrome and Edge
- Clear Cookies, Storage, and Reload Page extension for Chrome
- QR business card App
What information do we collect?
- Currently, only third party cookies are used to serve content in our site and extensions.
- No private information is collected whatsoever.
What do we use your information for?
Information collected is only used for statistical purposes, and will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
- In the site only. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow them) that enable the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- We use third party cookies to keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any information, except for the third party cookies needed for the normal functioning of the page/extensions. And in no case, no personal information is gathered by this page/extensions.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Version: 1.0
- Publication date: 2019-Aug-02